ADDRESS FOR RETURN: ul. Furtaka 1A / 2, 35-502 Rzeszów, Poland
TIME WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT: 14 days.
COST OF RETURN COVER: buyer
DOWNLOAD formularz odstąpienia od umowy.pdf
1. The consumer is entitled pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the cost of sending back the item to our address.
2. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the object being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
3. The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 14 days from the date of delivery of the item, and it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. The declaration may be submitted by the consumer on the form, the model of which is Annex 2 to the Consumer Law or in another form consistent with the Consumer Law. In order to improve the process of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Store encourages the Customer to fill in the return form correctly and send it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The consumer is obliged to return the item immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. To meet the deadline, all you have to do is return the item before its expiry. The consumer sends back the items being the subject of the contract from which he resigned at his own expense. The customer covers all direct costs of returning the products (eg costs of packaging, security, sending).
5. No later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract made by the consumer, we will refund all payments made, including delivery costs, but if the consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us, we will not reimburse the consumer costs (in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law).